Laos x Pakistan
SHAPE: Typical Christmas tree shape, quite wide and short. Big and thick central bud and way-out resin levels, which turn all buds a white colour. Very compact buds.
EFFECT: Basically Indica and relaxed, though during the day, it is also very creative with an interesting Sativa touch. Very potent.
SMELL: Sweet, pungent and sticky
TASTE: Sweet and slightly aniseed-like
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Medium to high during growth, and high during flowering
- INDOOR LIGHT: sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-60 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 70- 80 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 35 to 60 g, depending on medium and container size
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between April and June
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: from 1.5 to 2 meters, depending on sowing time
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: from start to mid October
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 500 g and 1 kg
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 20-30 cm. We recommend 16 per meter.
SUMMARY: A true resin factory, a delicacy in flavour and a powerful effect. Specially addressed to demanding connoisseurs
- Second Prize Winner at Spannabis 2009 (resin category)
- Second Prize Winner at Spannabis Spannabis 2008 (resin category – Papa’s Candy + TNT Kush)
- First Prize Winner at High Life BCN 2007
- First Prize Winner at HighLife BCN 2007 (categoría Indoor)
- First Prize Winner at Garraf 2006 (categoría Indoor)
- First Prize Winner at Revolta Verda 2006 (categoría Hash)