A Jamaican Rastafarian placed this little gem in our hands. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, Jamaican Dream is a sturdy plant, with Christmas tree-like structure, very easy to grow and flowers very fast (42-45 days), which produces a lot of generous, thick buds with copious amounts of trichomes. Smell of fresh limes and pine, and is sweet smooth. It produces a strong effect, happy sativa, very active, with a smooth effect.
GROWING MEDIA: GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: It works well with medium fertilizers’ levels, though it also admits higher nutrients’ levels.
- INDOOR LIGHT: Energy-saving and sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-70 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 80- 90 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 40 to 70 g, depending on medium and container size.
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between April and June
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: around 2 meters, depending on sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: between third and fourth week in September
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 500 g and 1 kg
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 20 cm. We recommend 16 to 25 per meter.
SUMMARY: The luxury of having a Sativa-effect plant, Indica looking, and with a flowering phase of 42 days, and without giving up great yields. A Jamaican luxury