A cross between a pure South African and a very resistant and high yielding male Indica, which makes for vigorous production of buds and crystallisation of resin. Has a sweet taste and a euphoric sativa effect.
Indoors, it is sensitive to extreme variations in temperature. It does not like temperatures lower than 18 degrees C. Outdoors, it is an easy and very productive plant to grow. It is suitable for Sea of Green and intensive growing. Good for hashish extraction.
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Medium, though it tolerates higher doses.
- INDOOR LIGHT: Energy-saving and sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-60 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 80-90 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 50 to 80 g, depending on medium and container size
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between March and June
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: from 1.8 to 2.5 meters, depending on sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: from start to mid October
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 750 g and 1.5 kg
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 15-20 cm. We recommend 16 to 25 cm per meter
SUMMARY: Great production for a robust and strong plant, with a huge central bud. It allows flowering after 3 weeks of growth.