What’s in the box?
- 1 Wispr
- 1 Flexible mouthpiece
- 1 Filling chamber – 7 dot
- 1 Replacement heater mesh screen
- 1 Moisture condenser for improved vaporization
- 1 Instruction manual
- Inhalation method: Direct from the unit via integrated silicone draw stem.
- Portability: This is compact and fully portable, just slip the Wispr into your pocket or purse.
- Dimensions: 3.4” X 2.75” X 1.14” (8.75 cm X 7 cm X 2.9 cm).
- Weight: 4.4 ounces (126 grams).
- Power: Butane powered , one fill of gas will last up to 3 hours.
- Heat source: The heating system uses a patented gas catalytic heater to heat a central pin running through the chamber, as well as the exterior of the chamber itself. This ingenuous piece of design makes for a smoother, more consistent vaporizing experience.
- Temperature control: Thermostat controlled to operate at a consistent temperature of 374°F (190°C), a temperature that the manufacturers consider to be the ideal temperature for releasing the essential compounds in plant material without combustion.
- Heat up time: 3 minutes.
- Build: The distinctive looking ‘waffle’ casing is made from Ultem. This high quality plastic is used in the food industry. It is strong and lightweight and, along with the waffle grill design, helps keep the exterior of the cool to the touch. The aromatherapy blend chamber itself is constructed from stainless steel and the heating pin is aluminum.
- Special features: The Wispr has been named for its silent operation, an improvement on the hissing/clicking noise emanated by its predecessor, the Iolite.
- Accessories: Mouthpiece with filling chamber, 5 pack of mouthpiece tips and set of 3 mesh screens for superior vapor inhalation.
- Manufacturer: Manufactured by Oglesby & Butler in Ireland.
- Color options: Available in the following colors; Oyster, Pumpkin, Grape, Espresso and Pistachio.
- Warranty: 2 year warranty.
The Wispr is extremely easy to use; the simple loading of the bowl and single switch operation makes for an ease of use which is refreshing and convenient for those on the move.
When you combine the good looks of the Wispr with ease of use, efficient operation and the pedigree of the Iolite, the Wispr portable is a resounding success and looks set to be another classic.