Da Buddha comes with:
- 1 pc. Da Buddha
- 1 pc. Da Buddha Bag
- 1 pc. Da Buddha Vapor Whip
- 1 pc. Glass Tipped Custom Stir Tool
- 2 pc. 5/8″ Replacement Screen
- 1 pc. Instruction Manual
- Inhalation method: Direct inhalation via ground glass wand.
- Portability: This is a corded, table top unit and as such is not considered portable.
- Dimensions: 6″ x 3.5″ (15cm x 8.75cm).
- Power: Mains powered, available in 110v or 220v.
- Heat source: Wafer thin, sintered alumina ceramic element.
- Temperature control: Fully adjustable temperature control via rotary knob. No temperature readout on this model.
- Heat up time:
- Build: Main body is heavy gauge aluminum.
- Accessories: There is a range of accessories available for the Da Buddha including custom wands and mouthpieces, grinders and a carrying case. The Aroma Top is a robust glass dish that fits onto the top of the unit (also works with the SSV) turning this into an essential diffuser for your room.
- Manufacturer: Made by 7th Floor LLC of Colorado. Constructed in China and assembled in the USA.
- Color options: Basic DBVs are available in black or silver. However, 7th Floor occasionally release limited editions in other colors.
- Warranty: 3 years.
The Da Buddha is basically the poor man’s Silver Surfer. It has the same durability, ease of use and quality output as the Silver Surfer, it just lacks the frills. So if you are looking for one of the best s on the market, buy the Silver Surfer. If you want the same results without the fancy custom knobs and angled p-, and at about $100 cheaper, then this is the vape for you. Still one of the best in the world, but a little bit more affordable than its illustrious sister.