The Cloud V comes with:
- 1 x Battery unit
- 1 x Retractable cord USB charger with wall adapter
- 1 x Tank (with optional window)
- 1 x Plastic mouthpiece
- 1 x User guide
- Inhalation method: Direct inhalation via glass straw
- Portability: Highly portable unit
- Dimensions: 3” long (7.6cm)
- Weight: Light weight
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB or wall charged. Battery lasts for 24 to 48 hours depending upon usage.
- Temperature control: Via variations in the length of power button depression
- Heat up time: 5 seconds or less
- Build: Aluminum alloy body and platinum atomizer
- Accessories: Leather Cloud V case, replacement atomizers, replacement O rings
- Manufacturer: Cloud V Enterprises
- Color options: At least 17 colors available with limited editions often on offer
- Warranty: Lifetime manufactures warranty on the battery
The emerging market of e-pen s has seen some awesome products hit the market over the past couple of years. But if you’re really looking for the very best of the best, then the Cloud V is the one to pick. With an astonishing multiple Cup winner for “Best Product” under their belt, the boys at Cloud V Enterprises are doing something right here.
The Cloud V is a joy to behold. Really tiny, at just 3 inches long, and designed to fit comfortably in your pocket, this is the perfect vape for going travelling. Even better, it is undetectable by airport scanners, so we’re told, so embarrassment at customs is no worry for you. The sleek, fuss free design and glittering metallic bits makes it aesthetically appealing too.
Underneath that understated exterior, the Cloud V has some outstanding technology packed in. The atomizer itself is made from platinum for optimum durability, and the company has used no less than nine coils wrapped around a fiber wick to get your product vaped quickly without risk of combustion.
Using the Cloud V is super simple. Removal of the mouthpiece exposes the dinky little atomizer bowl, in which you can place just a dab of your concentrate before replacing the mouthpiece and being ready to go. We have heard the mouthpiece can be a little stiff to remove, so maybe not the most suitable vape for the elderly or infirm. It’s also a good idea to use a hot dab tool if your concentrate is a bit solid, as this vape pen seems to work best with slightly runny concentrate.
As you can imagine from the name, the generous clouds of vapor produced make these little niggles well worth it. The pen automatically shuts off after the button has been held for 15 seconds, but that’s ample time to get a good hit of thick vapor. Cleaning is easy, although you’ll need to replace your atomizer every 2 – 3 months, but with a lifetime warranty on the battery unit, this is always going to be money well spent.
With 17 colors on offer at the last count, and regular limited edition versions available, you can let your personality shine through when you’re choosing one of these vapes. You can expect your purchase to ship in a sleek, discreet white box, looking more like an iPhone than a . At this low price, if dabbing and concentrate are your thing, this is a top pen vape to consider for everyday use.