The Arizer V-Tower comes with:
- 1 x 3 ft. Food Grade Vinyl Tubing
- 1 x Glass Cyclone Bowl
- 1 x Mini Whip w/ Glass Elbow Adapter
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x Glass Stirring Tool
- 1 x Additional Replacement Screens
- 1 x Potpourri/Aromatherapy Oil Dish
- Inhalation method: Hands Free
- Portability: Whip-Style
- Dimensions: 8.75 x 7.75 x 10 in. (22.22 x 19.68 x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Power: Battery
- Temperature control: Automatic
- Heat up time: 10-15 minutes
- Build: Durable materials
- Accessories: Various accessories included
- Manufacturer: Arizer
- Color options: Available in black/silver.
- Warranty: Lifetime (heating element), 3 year (electronics)
The Arizer V-Tower will satisfy even the most demanding vaporizing connoisseur. Obviously, this is a whip style intended for home use. Designed and manufactured in Canada, the girls and boys from Arizer are well known for producing precise and high quality s. This particular device was created on the basis of the Extreme Q but it does lack some of Q’s qualities. Regardless of that, the device guarantees consistent and thick vapor, mainly because of its toxin free glass parts.
The Arizer V-Tower comes with a Cyclone Bowl that is responsible for even heat distribution and fantastic vapor production. The vaporizing experience can’t really be compared to similar s in the same price range since attention to detail was key in the production of this device. This is evident from the get go.
As soon as you lay your eyes on this beast, you’ll notice the chrome finish, the LCD display and the whip. The was also built out of stainless steel material, which ensure durability and a longer lifespan. The auto shut-off feature is basically your “set it and forget it” function and that always comes in handy.
The Arizer V-Tower has more than just one goal in life. It can also be used as an diffuser or an aromatherapy device. For a desktop , the heat up time is pretty fast and you will be vaping in less than two minutes. Another great option of this device is that you are in full control of its temperature. The damn thing has three heat sensors so you can imagine why your materials get vaporized so efficiently.